counter customizable free hit

Monday, July 25, 2005

An Oracle Developers Journey

If you have visited this blog before you may notice I have deleted all of the previous posts (I'd be suprised if anybody was looking however as I was pretty laxed about updating it).

This year I have been working with MySQL, building my site www.mysqldevelopment.com and working with various people in the MySQL community both on the MySQ forums and over at the Quest MySQL forums. I'm more of an Oracle developer, having worked with it for a number of years prior to looking into MySQL in a bit more detail late last year. I've been looking for something to do with the blog since I started it, it became pretty clear my private life is nowhere near interesting enough to maintain a blog on a daily basis.

So as from today I'm going to be writing about MySQL, and in particular little tips and tricks I have picked up recently that seem to make MySQL more usable and easy to live with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home