counter customizable free hit

Monday, October 10, 2005

Sorry

I seem to spend every few blogs issuing an apology. This week I'm saying sorry for not keeping you guys posted with regards to my absence over the last week. I'd got off to a good start with the blog entries for getting started with Stored Procedures and then I realised I had other commitments coming up fast, first a client going live at the weekend and secondly a weeks holiday in Jamaica.

Well both were a great success, I left the go live in the very capable hands of my work colleagues, but took the holiday myself. The Hotel had an internet room but I resisted the temptation and went the whole week without using a computer.

So if you have been checking back for an update to the stored procedure items, I'll be back on those very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home