counter customizable free hit

Thursday, January 19, 2006

MySQL Stored Procedure Programming (The Book) - 2

This is the second time* I've mentioned the O'Reilly MySQL Stored Procedure Programming book on this blog. I'm mentioning it again because I suddenly realised that the release date of March 2006 isn't anywhere near as far away as I thought it was, when your in 2005 any date in 2006 seems like a bit of time away but on reflection and now being half way through the first month of the year it seems to be creeping up with even increasing speed.

With that in mind I placed my order with Amazon.co.uk today, it's avaliable on pre order and with a 30% discount on the cover price.

Click here to view the book on Amazon.co.uk

I have all 7 of Steven Feuerstein's Oracle books and as I said previously if it's half as good as those it will be a great book.

*I have no vested interest or association with the book, O'reilly or the authors. I just know it's going to be a great book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home