counter customizable free hit

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Comments Gone

Well seeing as I'm going to open this blog up again I figured I better come in and have a little clean up. Checking the comments it was obvious that most of the 1000+ comments were some form of spam so I decided that I'd clear then all out, including the good ones, sorry about that but I didn't have the time to read each one and decide what was worth keeping.

It seems that the blog still gets a number of visitors even though it's not been updated in some considerable time. It's linked from a number of significant places and still rates reasonably well in Google.

In the next few days I'll be writing something about my new Raspberry Pi computer, including setting up MySQL.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Sheeri said...

I don't know if you can do this in Blogger, but one thing I do is close comments after 2 weeks or so. That way, it eliminates a lot of spam, but people can still comment.

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Arul said...

Very nice blog. Greetings from Indonesia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home