counter customizable free hit

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

MySQLDevelopment.com gets a stay of execution

When I posted a few weeks ago about the end of MySQLDevelopment.com it seems the timing was a little off. I was planning to close things down on 30th April simply as it was the end of a month, what I hadn't taken into account was that this would coincide with the MySQL user conference. I won't say too much at the moment but there are plans to use the content on another site which will have some involvment with MySQL themselves, however because of the user conference the people involved won't be able to transfer the content until after the 30th.

Our visitor numbers are still growing the figures for March were twice those of January so to avoid any distruption of service I won't be pulling the plug until I can make a seemless switch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home