counter customizable free hit

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Opportunities

It's been well mentioned by myself that of late the time I have been able to devote to MySQL has become restricted. Part of this was due to me taking an exciting new job just before Christmas. When I took the decision to close MySQLDevelopment.com down this was in part due to the fact I was using Oracle rather than MySQL and my exposure to real world situations was limited.

However the day after I made the decision and announced it here my boss asked me to take over the running of a MySQL/PHP based website. The good news at least is that it means it might give me something to actually comment on with regard to the blog, even if it doesn't afford me the time to continue with the site.

But it's not just good news for me it's also good news for you out there too, the company I work for are looking to take on some new developers. We are looking ideally for people with PHP and Oracle experience but are willing to train good PHP people with limited or no Oracle experience, if you have MySQL skills that would also be a great bonus. The company is based in SW London (England) very close to both over ground rail and tube stations, the atmosphere is relaxed, friendly and informal.

I personally can't recommend it enough as a place to work and it would be great to hear from you if you are currently looking for a role in the London area and have the skills we are looking for.

You can use the following link to get some more formal details or you can contact me directly for a more informal chat about the role.

Click here to see more details of the role...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home